zaterdag 3 januari 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps - Amy Brown's Fairy 6

Good morning everyone

I hope you had a wonderfull Christmas and wishing you all a crafty New Year
This is my first post as a Sweet Pea Stamps Designer

For todays post I've used a rubber stamp by Amy Brown called Fairy 6
This is a gorgeous stamp and by adjusting the colours, its usable for any season and if you would add a sentiment, for any occasions as well.



MY CARD


MATERIALS:
Cardstock pink & blue, design paper, cutfiles, stampin ink, ribbon, rhinestones, glitters, colour pencils


Closer view
Coloured with Faber Castell, van Gogh & Caran d'Ache pencils

We have a verry friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique





1 opmerking: